The only things you need to know about this trainwreck:
- The nerdy Indian tries to pitch the BigFoot about 3 times to his colleagues, with a powerpoint presentation at that. How has he not been demoted to the gossip rag section already?
- The women continue to be exasperatingly weak and badly portrayed. From Maggie to all the women Will dates, I barely got to pay attention to the show I was head-desking so often.
- In his need to be self-righteous and moralizing, Sorkin’s team skipped a whole portion about the gun laws in NYC and made us watch that dreck about Will pointing a guy at a woman.
- Finally; this happened. Obviously #headdesk
- Did they use Coldplay’s “Fix You” again? What can we do to make Sorkin’s references relevant
Shazia is part bionic, part crazy (parts not mutually exclusive), and would be happy conversing solely in TV quotes, forever hopeful she’ll be one-upped in her obscure TV references. She blogs here and microblogs here.