Competition #1 Your words are:
Person: Lenny Lipton
Film: Three o’clock High
Deadline: December 1st. Details below.
What We Give You:
- Person’s Name
- Obscure Acronym
- Film’s Title
What You Give Us
- Wacky, bizarre, creative and hilarious submissions.
- Maximum of 50 words/entry.
- Full context of the acronym; e.g. ‘E.G.N’ stands for Edison’s Gyrating Nymphet.
- What the person did; e.g. ‘Jack Shepherd’ went around an imaginary island, calling people to action until he fell into a hole and was never heard of again.
- The plot of the film, e.g. ‘Jumping Jupiter’ is about a man’s seemingly insane desire to create a spaceship to transport him to Jupiter, from where he plans to “jump” into the time warp created by the sudden departure of Battlestar Gallactica. Will he succeed or fail? Tagline: How high will you go? How low will you fall?
- Word’s definition, e.g. runnel means a liquid or some such substance that passes through a funnel, or in some cases a tunnel (where the substance is water, oil, etc) fluidly, without outside intervention. [No, that’s not the actual definition!]
- Email us your entries with your name in the subject and your definitions on individual lines, corresponding with categories in the message body.
Let the games begin!